P.A.Inc. High Nickel Alloy and Specialty Stainless Piping Material Service Center
"Leading the way with solutions for specialty alloy piping requirements"
Our stock selection covers a wide range of alloys, sizes and forms.
P.A. INC.’S Piping Material Service Center
P.A. INC. is a piping material service center, which can provide your company with the most efficient and effective process for procuring the highest quality nickel, high nickel alloy specialty stainless steel, and titanium piping products in our industry. We maintain the most extensive and comprehensive stock of Nickel 200, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 601, Alloy 625, Alloy 800H/HT, Alloy 825, Alloy 803, Alloy 20, Alloy C276, and Titanium piping materials in North America. We also keep a full-line inventory of specialty stainless steel piping material in grades 304H and 2205. Additionally, we maintain an inventory of complementary buttweld fittings, including (180 return bends) flanges, forged fittings, and fractional tubing in these special alloy grades. In conjunction with the products we inventory, we have the capability to provide custom fabricated components to your exact specifications.
Our extensive Pipe inventory includes:
- Nickel 200, Alloy 400 (Monel®), Alloy 600, Alloy 601, Alloy 625 (Inconel®), Alloy 800H/HT, Alloy 803 Alloy 825 (Incoloy®), Alloy 20, and Alloy C276 (Hastelloy®).
- Buttweld fittings (including 180-degree SR and LR return bends) and flanges.
- Specialty stainless pipe, buttweld fittings, and flanges in grades 304H and 2205.
- Titanium Grade 2 and Grade 7 pipe, fittings, and flanges.
In addition to our substantial inventory, P.A. INC. has a solid history of providing high-temperature and corrosion-resistant parts to the specialty chemical industry.
These include, but are not limited to PQE bottles, custom bends, furnace hairpin assemblies, sparger assemblies, transition pieces, manifolds, cones, TLX flanges, TLX inlet wyes, pigtails, laterals, return bends, internal or external finned tubes, sweeps, elbows, tees, bullhorn assemblies, crosses, and nozzles as well as Alloy HP cast tubes and fittings.
QUALITATIVE SPECIFICATION ASSURANCE
Our qualitative specification assurance process includes positive material identification (PMI) capabilities that include alloy verification utilizing a nuclear analyzer and chemical content verification utilizing an optical emission spectrometer. Additional specification assurances include liquid dye penetrate testing, ultrasonic wall thickness testing, ferrite content confirmation, and scope examination of internal walls for abnormalities.
Our Qualitative Specification Assurance process includes:
- Confirmation of alloy elements
- Carbon content verification
- Surface Abnormalities (pass/fail)
- Ultrasonic wall thickness testing
- Ferrite content confirmation
- Abnormalities inside wall (pass/fail)
- X-Met 7500 Nuclear Analyzer
- Z-200+ LIBS Analyzer
- Arc-Met 800 Optical Emission Spectrometer
- Ardox Penetrant Testing (LDP)
- Panametrics NDT (MG2-DL)
- Fisher Ferrite Scope
- RF System Bore Scope
PAI also oversees all necessary audits, inspections, NDE, documentation and provides:
- Strong Supply Chain Of high nickel alloy, specialty stainless steel, and Custom Fabricated Parts.
- No duplicate or non-essential costs
- Factory new parts from top manufacturers
- Qualitative Specification Assurance Process
- Certified to ISO 9001-2015 Through Platinum Registration, Inc (ANAB accredited, reg #04105411)
- Complete material traceability through original Mill Test reports with all composition and property data retained in-house.
Quality PipING Expertise you need
Our experienced customer service representatives are ready to serve you through your preferred contact method—Phone, fax, scanner, email, text, or through our website.
PAI maintains a strong competitive edge in the piping materials industry by offering premium service at fair pricing for all of your nickel alloy, specialty stainless steel, and Custom Fabricated Parts. And we pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our business partners.
Contact us for more information or to get started with a seamlessly efficient and effective piping materials experience!